In today’s world, cloud computing is very popular since it makes sharing resources and accessing files much easier. Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service that was developed by Microsoft in 2010.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification
What is Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification? You can earn this certificate by passing the MCSE AZ-203 exam Click to Get Files .
The MCSE AZ-203 exam overview
MCSE AZ-203 is the only exam you have to sit for to become certified. Here are the topics that you will be tested on at the MCSE AZ-203 exam:
- Developing Azure Infrastructure as a Service Compute Solutions (10-15%)
- Develop the Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions (20-25%)
- Developing for Azure storage (15-20%)
- Implementing Azure security (10-15%)
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions (15-20%)
- Connect to and expend Azure Services and Third-party Services (20-25%)
How to prepare for the MCSE AZ-203 exam
- Go through a training course
- Study the objectives
- Refer books related to the course materials
- Watch videos related to the Microsoft MCSE AZ-203 test.
- Join online forums
- Join study groups
- Practice questions and answers for the MCSE AZ-203 exam in PrepAway.
Benefits of becoming certified
Having a certification has a lot of benefits, such as:
- It validates your skills
- Gives access to more job opportunities
- Makes you eligible for a higher pay
- Brushes up your skills
- Updates you with the new developments in the field
Jobs you can get with your certification
There are some jobs that you can apply for with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification:
- Azure Developer
- Azure .net Developer
- Sr Azure ETL Developer
- Azure Sr Web Developer
- Cloud app developer
Having a certification is the best way to prove your competence. With all the right resources at hand to pass the MCSE AZ-203 exam, earning the certificate is a piece of cake.