We’re talking about unhackable devices: Morpheus processor, USB EyeDisk and Google Titan key. Arrested “The H-1” bank hackers in Mexico and Microsoft with updates.
Below are the links of the cyber security news.
1. USB device ‘inhakeable’ has been hacked by experts
2. Morpheus, the “impossible to hack” processor
3. Arrest hackers in Mexico; they stole 40 MDD from local banks
4. Security problems in Titan, Google’s Bluetooth security key
5. Critical vulnerability in Microsoft remote desktop services; update now
Please leave your questions and comments.
Subscribe to see more official content of the cyber security news channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSS40hQHvq7_QvevJuME_g
Official website: https://www.securitynewspaper.com/
Follow us on our social networks.
Information security specialist, currently working as risk infrastructure specialist & investigator.
15 years of experience in risk and control process, security audit support, business continuity design and support, workgroup management and information security standards.