Here we are talking about new cyber attacks against Github, YouTube and the Bitcoin Binance wallet, new Linux kernel and Israel strikes Hamas cyber operations center.
Below are the links of the cyber security news.
1. Hackers steal source code from hundreds of repositories on GitHub:https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/06/hackers-steal-source-code-from-hundreds-of-github-repositories-and-demand-ransom/
2. Israel attacked the Hamas cyber operations center: https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/07/israel-claims-to-have-destroyed-hamas-cyber-operations-center/
3. Hackers steal 40 MDD from the Bitcoin wallet “Binance”: https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/08/binance-cryptocurrency-exchange-platform-was-hacked-40m-usd-stolen/
4. Microsoft will launch a NEW kernel, a true Linux for Windows 10:https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/07/microsoft-will-launch-wsl2-a-real-linux-kernel-for-windows-10/
5. New phishing campaign against content creators on YouTube:https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/08/new-phishing-campaign-targeted-against-youtube-content-creators/
Please leave any questions and comments you might have.
Subscribe to see more official content of the cyber security news channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSS40hQHvq7_QvevJuME_g
Information security specialist, currently working as risk infrastructure specialist & investigator.
15 years of experience in risk and control process, security audit support, business continuity design and support, workgroup management and information security standards.