Here we talk about cyber attacks to Antivirus Companies, WhatsApp and Samsung, backdoor vs Microsoft Exchange and the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is still hidden.
Below are the links of the cyber security news.
1. Hackers attack three antivirus companies and they offer for sale their source codes https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/09/three-antivirus-companies-were-hacked-and-their-source-cold-was-sold/
2. Spyware hacks dozens of Smartphone via WhatsApp
3. LightNeuron, a backdoor designed against Microsoft Exchange
4. Filtered confidential source code owned by Samsung
5. The countdown to meet Satoshi Nakamoto was a fake new
Please leave your questions and comments.
Subscribe to see more official content of the cyber security news channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSS40hQHvq7_QvevJuME_g
Official website: https://www.securitynewspaper.com/
Follow us on our social networks.